“I received my pine cremation box today and I wanted to write and compliment you on your product. … I was amazed when I unwrapped it today – it is rare that an item exceeds my expectations so much or that it actually looks better than pictured, but that was the case. Simple but beautifully crafted! I will certainly not hesitate to recommend your company to others.”
Sincerely, Michael H Baltimore, Maryland
Just wanted to let you know my family is so happy with the box. My
dad would have loved its simple beauty. The box joints are lovely. The
cremation guy said he thinks it’s the best he’s ever seen.
Jennifer H. Ottawa, Ontario
You will be happy to hear it arrived on Monday! We are very happy with the
result . Very fine work. Thank you for the fine workmanship and speedy
Simon Toronto, Ontario
We wanted a Canadian made urn for Dad who had worked with wood throughout his life. Daniel's wooden urns are beautifully made and offer thoughtful ways to personalize them for your loved one. We highly recommend Quintessential. Thank you Daniel.
Bruce M. Acton, Ontario
Our promise to you
Superior Customer Service
- At Quintessential Canada, it is our mission to design one of a kind creations suited to the unique requirements of our clients.
- Superior customer service. You work directly with us from order placement to order shipment.
- Original designs, quality craftsmanship and customization will honour your loved one.
- Quintessential Canada hand-rubs each urn with Canadian-made, environment-friendly, non-toxic, all-natural oil finishes. We will not finish our boxes with lacquers or paints which are harmful to the environment.
- All urns are made in Canada and qualify as Duty Free when shipping to the USA.
Living Wage Employer
Quintessential Canada is a certified “Living Wage Employer” and is the Region of Peel’s first private sector company to be certified as such.
You can take pride that you are working with a company that cares about its employees.
For more information on Living Wage
Cremation Association of North America
Cremation Association of North America (CANA) members have made a commitment to the respectful memorialization of your loved one and are committed to the CANA Code of Ethics. For more information, visit www.cremationassociation.org